HamOperator.com was created to present a creative aspect to Amateur Radio. It is intended to covery a variety of subjects with a focus on learning, experimenting, teaching, trying, building, and failing. All in the interest of fun and development.
Your comments are appreciated.
HamOperator is built using WordPress which runs on PHP and is served using Apache.
HamOperator is and has been hosted by IONOS since July 2013. The server we run on was recently upgraded to a dual processor system using Intel Xeon Gold 6130 CPUs (125 W TDP, $1,900 retail, 16 cores, 32 threads, 22MB Cache) with 32 cores total and 198 GB of RAM! The system is shared between HamOperator and other IONOS customers. This arrangement allows us to provide a lot of capability at low cost.
The server is in a secure hosting facility in Pennsylvania and has high bandwidth access to the Internet backbone.
If you are interested in IONOS products, please click on the following:
Shared Hosting (what HamOperator uses)
Website Builder (simple, easy web sites)
- Visit https://HamOperator.com for more information. From the 20-Mar-2023 MNWis Fusion Technical Net Subjects: Part 2 of the HT battery discussion. Tonight we compare the 3.8 Ah battery from Batteries America against […]
- Visit https://HamOperator.com for more information. From the 13-Mar-2023 MNWis Fusion Technical Net Subjects: Batteries for your HT part one. Comparison of two major brands. What's different. What's the same. Is one […]
- Visit https://HamOperator.com for more information. From the 6-Mar-2023 MNWis Fusion Technical Net Subjects: Some audio still not heard by some, K9EQ's port forwarding nightmare and its solution, and more https://wp.hamoperator.com/mnwis/fusion-nets/ […]
- Visit https://HamOperator.com for more information. From the 27-Feb-2023 MNWis Fusion Technical Net Subjects: Some audio not heard by some on WiRES-X, YSF setup, CW on Fusion?, and more. […]
- BARS Fusion Technical Net for 20 Feb 2023. Bridging hotspot networks to WiRES-X, FT5 screen lockups, should "narrow-band" be used, and more. Nets are held Monday, 7:30 PM Central US […]
- Visit https://HamOperator.com for more information. From the 13-Jan-2023 B.A.R.S Fusion Technical Net Subjects: Why, on an FT70, does digital control work on low power but not on high power? […]
- Visit https://HamOperator.com for more information. From the 6-Jan-2023 B.A.R.S Fusion Technical Net Subjects: Rumors on the net, the radio manufacturing business, how radios are marketed and sold, and the […]
- Fusion HT Battery Comparisons
- FT70D High Power Problems
- Date and Time
- WSPR and FT8 Links
- C4FM Audio Quality
- IMRS LAN Firmware Update
- Listen to 10 C4FM with an HT
- Automation (1)
- FAQ (6)
- Fusion (18)
- IMRS (2)
- Troubleshooting (1)
- WiRES-X (9)
- HF Operation (2)
- Online HF Tools (1)
- Hotspots (6)
- Links (2)
- Date and Time (1)
- HF Digital Modes (1)
- Network (1)
- Old Stuff (4)
- Power (1)
- Presentations (1)
- Projects (3)
- Yaesu (1)
Last Updated on February 6, 2023 by K9EQ