Techniques and Projects
Here is a variety of new old stuff that focuses on electronics and radio techniques and projects.
- 1958 From Popular Electronics magazine, The Experimenter’s Handbook (15 MB)
- 1965 Again from Popular Electronics, The Experimenter’s Handbook (8 MB)
- 1973 Electronics Theory Handbook (4 MB)
- 1973 Understanding Electronic Circuits (7 MB)
Handbook, Dictionary, and FixIt
For the New Old Stuff for this week, we present some reference materials.
- The 1936 ARRL Handbook 14th Edition (54 MB)
- The 1944 Allied Dictionary of Radio Terms (4 MB)
- From Popular Science in 1946, the Third Radio Make It, Fix It Annual (6 MB)
Tubes, Tubes, tubes….
- From 1951, a manual from Eimac, The Care and Feeding of Power Tetrodes (3 MB) You are feeding your tetrodes, aren’t you?
- 1960 offers a document on Getting the Most out of Vacuum Tubes (13 MB)
- From 1968, the RCA Tube Manual (28 MB)
Last Updated on February 6, 2019 by K9EQ